Are you ready for the first official holiday of the summer? While there are lots of things to prepare for like family, friends coming over and events to attend, what are the top 5 things you need to get done to be ready?
Here are my top 5;
1) Getting my daughter's hair braided so they can swim and not worry about their hair
2) Finding a fun pool or deciding on a water park to attend
3) Reducing the sodium in the 7oz bags
4) Making sure we have enough 7oz bags for the holiday
5) Making sure we have everything ready for Ditch the Band 2019
What are your Memorial Day Top 5?